Monday, June 3, 2013

The Complete List of Whiskey Blogs Keeps Growing


I've continued to update my Complete List of Whiskey Blogs (being a blogger means never being bored) and the list is now includes over 300 whiskey blogs!  In addition, I now have a section at the end which features informational websites which are not quite blogs, such as databases, pod casts and other media (note that those are not included in the blog count).

In my first go round at the list, I started with blogs I know and mostly engaged in link following, but my updates are now done through voluminous Google searches, so there are now a lot of blogs on the list that are probably unknown to most of my readers.

There are some really interesting and bizarre whiskey blogs out there.  Interested in some Catholic theology with your whiskey?  Whiskey Catholic is the blog for you.  But if that's not your thing, maybe you're an avid cycler or a fan of fine time pieces.  Yup, there's a whiskey blog for that.

 My current nominee for best named whiskey blog is the very short-lived, but excellently titled Daddy Drinks 'cuz Baby Cries.


Every once in a while, I'll post some updates of particularly notable or fun new blogs I find.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

These are great!